Monday, November 23, 2009

Baby is healthy and life is good!!

I'm in complete amazement right now by this little joy that's growing in my tummy...

This baby loves to worship already!! Tonight on my drive home from work I had Anthony Evans playing and when I pulled into the garage, I just knew I had to sing along to one more song before going inside, so I blasted How Great Is Our God, baby started moving and did not stop until the song was over... it was so powerful and amazing!! During worship at church, baby goes crazy in my tummy and makes praising our wonderful Creator so much more intense... it is seriously the most incredible feeling!! To think that this baby's spirit is already prompting him/her to dance for the Lord just melts my heart! Another of baby's favorites is Miriam Webster's Made Me Glad! Truly amazing!!!!

Our 16 wk appointment was great, other than baby was sleeping (or I like to think praying because he/she was kneeling on his/her knees) so we couldn't see anything... by "anything" I mean we weren't able to see if baby is a he or a she!! I was a little disappointed about that, but happy to see baby none the less ;-) Our sono pic was very blurry and hard to make out, otherwise I would've posted it :(
Right now, we are 19 wks and 3 days along. We have our 20 wk visit next Tuesday, Dec. 1st, and will get to start calling baby by name with confidence!! However, we both have a pretty good idea about the sex already and do call him/her by name most of the time ;-)

Since my last post the main changes have been my growing belly, feeling baby move, and that I'll pretty much eat anything and everything now... although am still not much into sweets.

What else has been happening lately...
Dad and Mom came for a weekend visit at the beginning of November and, as usual, it was a fun and relaxing time together! We watched lots of football, went shopping, and did lots of eating :) We finally got to take them to Babes Chicken and it was yummy delicious, of course!!

At Rockfish
Miami & KC played at the same time, so we had to bring down another tv ;-)
cookin' out
watchin' more football
just wanted to show off my handsome boys... ;-)
We celebrated Kyle's 26th birthday this week!! Thank you Father for my wonderful husband and for another happy, healthy year together! Looking forward to many more ahead! On Kyle's birthday, he was able to feel the baby for the first time! Pretty exciting!!
I'm not what you'd call a pro at cake designing, but I had fun making this anyway... boys will be boys...

Check out our cute little snowman family that sister Summer Lynn sent us for Christmas!! So adorable!! Thanks Summer, we love it and we love you ;-)

Baby and I are gonna finish up our yummy cup of DECAF hazelnut coffee and call it a night! We're praying blessings to fall on all of our family and friends and we are grateful for each one of you!!

Lots of Love,

Kyle, Sara, Itty Bitty Fadell, Milo and Chief

Philippians 4:4-9 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things. The things which you learned and received and heard and saw in me, these do, and the God of peace will be with you.

1 comment:

  1. You look so good girl! And great job on that cake. Glad to hear things are going good with you guys, we live right next door and I feel I haven't seen you in so long :(

    ReplyDelete